Sanctuary Australia is a centre for living in harmony with nature and looking to the future. A serene space of creativity, self expression and meditative discovery. You may like to take part in one of our retreats, or you may like to come as an AirB and B guest and explore the forest and the natural world : we have clear guidelines for all our guests. Message us on Facebook at The Sanctuary Australia.
As residents of 'the sanctuary australia' we have a deep and abiding love and appreciation for the land and waters that nourish us, and the bird and animals that we live with. Our diet and lifestyle is compassionate, so it is Vegan.
The sanctuary is a Conservation Partner with other landholders of like mind, and with the NSW government. The agreement protects this forest sanctuary in perpetuity, ensuring that the land is maintained according to the highest environmental standards. We are also a certified Land for Wildlife property.
- To offer to others the chance to rediscover the beauty of silence through their relationship with nature.
- To help heal the disconnect within people and between people and the natural world that is the cause of so much suffering.
- To offer an environment where people can deepen their relationship with their own mind and heart, as well as the natural world.
- To offer events of a life-affirming and self-discovering nature.
- To offer people the chance to truly live in harmony with nature for periods of time.